Since September 2018, I am a Ph.D student in computer science within the
EMSEC team at
IRISA Laboratory in Rennes under the supervision of
Pierre-Alain FOUQUE and
I am working on lattice-based cryptography.
From October to December 2019, I visited
Ron STEINFELD at the
Cybersecurity Lab of the
Faculty of Information Technology of the
Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.
In Mai 2018, I received my master's degree at the
Department of Mathematics at
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
My master thesis Polycylic groups and applications in cryptography was under the supervision
of Frank HERRLICH and
Prior to this, I received in July 2014 my bacherlor's degree at the
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at
My bachelor thesis Die Kompatibilitaet von Determinantenfunktoren mit Spektralsequenzen und der Kohomologie was under the supervision
of Otmar VENJAKOB.
- 04.03.2021: Two good news: Paper on the hardness of Module-LWE with binary secret accepted at CT-RSA'21 and presentation on lattice-based aggregate signatures at the Aarhus Crypto seminar scheduled for next week
- 06.01.2021: Participating a second time at LCLC & doing some advertisement for our list of feminist literature for computer scientists at Personal
- 03.12.2020: Pre-recorded video for the Asiacrypt 2020 paper is online and the live session is scheduled for next Wednesday, December 9th
- 30.10.2020: Upcoming talks on our Asiacrypt 2020 paper: Journées C2, team seminar and the conference itself
- 27.08.2020: New paper on the classical hardness of M-LWE accepted at Asiacrypt 2020
Office F305, IRISA Rennes
Campus universitaire de Beaulieu
263 Avenue du General Leclerc
35042 Rennes Cedex
Affiliation: Univ Rennes, CNRS, IRISA
E-Mail: katharina.boudgoust [at] irisa.fr
PGP Fingerprint: 593A 484D 7342 1E9B 5E40 FAA2 41DA 32B0 C128 C013