Since January 2022, I am a postdoc working on lattice-based cryptography and part of the
Cryptography and Security Team of the Aarhus University in Denmark.
From 2018 to 2021, I was a PhD student within the
EMSEC team at the
IRISA Laboratory in Rennes under the supervision of
Adeline Roux-Langlois and
From October to December 2019, I visited
Ron Steinfeld at the
Cybersecurity Lab of the
Faculty of Information Technology of the
Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.
In Mai 2018, I received my master's degree at the
Department of Mathematics at
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- 13.01.2022: Super excited about just having started my postdoc in Aarhus!
- 27.11.2021: I am currently visiting the Lfant group in Bordeaux and next Tuesday I'll give a presentation on partial Vandermonde problems
- 17.11.2021: Successfully defended my PhD yesterday. Check out the video and the slides!
- 28.09.2021: Next week I will visit the crypto group in Aarhus and give a presentation on the hardness of Module-LWE with small secrets
- 14.09.2021: Next Tuesday I will give a Lightning talk at the Women in Security and Cryptography Workshop and present our Feminist Reading Circle at IRISA
Department of Computer Science
8200 Aarhus N
Affiliation: Aarhus University
E-Mail: katharina.boudgoust [at] cs.au.dk
PGP Fingerprint: 593A 484D 7342 1E9B 5E40 FAA2 41DA 32B0 C128 C013